Thursday, July 27, 2023

Guinea Pig Treats Delight! - Food Adventures with Snickers Vol. 2

Next up on my gustatory journey were the Oxbow Simple Rewards Baked Treats.  These small, hay-based delights were a true ode to the essence of being a guinea pig.  As I chewed each piece, the essence of fresh meadow hay flooded my senses, instantly transporting me to the rolling fields where I belong.  Oh, what bliss! Not only were there treats rich in taste, but they also helped keep my teeth well-groomed and healthy, which is a huge bonus!

One of things I appreciate the most about Oxbow Simple Rewards Baked Treats is their size.  They are perfectly bite-sized, which makes nibbling a breeze.  I can hold one between my paws and nibble away to my heart's content.  These also come in a variety of flavors, I am simply in love with the apple banana and carrot dill flavor.  My sister, Ruffles, loves them all.  Typical, she loves everything!

Another fantastic feature of these treats is that they are baked, not just loaded with artificial stuff.  Who likes artificial anything? And I like that they don't have any added sugars since I'm trying to watch my piggie figure!

I should also mention that these treat bags are resealable, which my human really loves so they stay fresh and crunchy.  Sometimes my humans takes too long to open these and I let them know with a loud wheek.  Which I'm certain they understand means hurry up as my patience is not my strong suit!  I can't help myself, they are simply irresistible!

These Oxbow Simple Rewards Baked Treats have won my heart and my taste buds.  These scrumptious treats are a perfect way for my human to show me some love and appreciation for how awesome I truly am! (My sister is OK too).  From their tempting flavors to their wholesome ingredients, Oxbow has hit the mark with this guinea pig-approved snack.  So, my fellow guinea pig pals, if you haven't tried these treats yet, I urge you to give them a try - you won't be disappointed! 

Happy Munching!

Snickers the well-fed guinea pig (and Ruffles, my costar)


No comments:

Post a Comment